Terms & Conditions
We do our best to keep the MMS safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Facebook safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the MMS.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access MMS, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the MMS to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the MMS, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other MMS functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Third Party Links:
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. We are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We are not liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the content of this Website and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with du or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
Law and Jurisdiction:
The Website is controlled and operated in the United Arab Emirates. The Terms will be governed by the federal laws of the UAE and the laws of the Emirate of Sharjah.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the MMS.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the MMS Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.